[Blacklake] Chainmail armor

Tiffany G thebrutelyone at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 10:08:03 PDT 2008

And when you get hit, it can leave a cool imprint of the mail on your skin - at least through a tunic.  I haven't tried it with a padded gambeson, like it should be done.  Yes, it has weight to it and that is what you feel, but didn't affect my balance.  Chainmail was more for minimizing cutting blows vs crushing/bruising blows, which is one of the differences in what we recreate.  But adding a litte here and there to your gear, gives it a really nice look in my opinion.

Britta