[Blacklake] Persona (and thanks)

Russelle Bragg brynach.efflam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 10:46:01 PDT 2008

there are severeral of us that need some help so dont feel bad... weekends
are geting full... some week night would perhaps be best any one with
preferances? i think mondays work for Gerold ... but i think we need to plan
for a week or 2 out. this is a thought. what would be best for every one
else?