[Blacklake] Fw: Patterns on Sale

paintingforfun at aol.com paintingforfun at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 21:06:45 PDT 2008

???? Speaking of patterns, I can assist anybody needing dance or mid-east persona garb along with Gianetta at garb nights.

???? On another line of thought. I am hosting a dance video watch-athon this Thursday evening. I have very rare footage of classical Persian dance by?The Royal Bukhar Troupe. Tunisian and Fat Chance. The last of the 'true' Ghuwazie (sp ?) dancers in Egypt, the Bene Mazins filmed in the late 70's.?And, if you have never seen an Indian perpendicular barrel turn, then you have missed out! I will also dig out my books on costuming and culturs. From dance patterns too rare?photos of the Ouled Nail (pronounced well-ed Ny-ill) The Kutch (they are where Carolina Nericio got her version of the choli)?etc. If you haven't guessed yet, I am a research junkie!
???? This will be a little after 7pm at my house in Midland. 2907 Wydewood Dr. 79707. To get there from the loop, exit on Midland Drive going towards Target. Turn right on Neely (that is the light past Wadley) Then turn right again on Wydewood Dr. (a four way stop) 2907 is the near left corner house at the next four way stop.
???? All are welcome.
???? Philippa......aka...Lise