[Blacklake] Tunic Pattern

Russelle Bragg brynach.efflam at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 09:01:01 PDT 2008

Yes sir this looks to ve a T tunic there might be a few extra stitches and
the and the body looks to be strait. many t tunic patterns i have seen
flaied out ever so slightly and look ever so slightly rougher around the
neck. Will this work?  Most definatly this might be quite comfy. thoe this
is My humble non educated sewing opinion. I have seen many modern patterns
that can work with slight modifications. Most moden patterns are variants of
traditional looks just updated for "fresh" ideas

in service to a dream
Brynach ap Efflam