[Blacklake] Knight marshal

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Thu May 8 21:49:03 PDT 2008

Hey all,

It looks like I'm gonna be ok to be knight marshal.  Yea team.  Also I sent
in a report for April so all good there on my end.  What I would like now is
for everyone to chime in on when they would like to have fighter practices
scheduled.  Fridays and Saturdays would be pretty much out due to eventing
mostly but any other day could work.  Also do we have a preference for
Midland, Odessa, both?  You know I think I'll set up an internet poll.  It
may be easier.  Until then though chime in here.

Gerold