[Blacklake] Populace meeting May 11th

Russelle Bragg brynach.efflam at gmail.com
Sat May 10 15:45:40 PDT 2008

Greeting's unto you all,

As we all know May 11th is mothers day, I would like to invite every one out
to my house for a Barbecue and populace. We will be doing hamburgers and hot
dogs and roasted corn, I would like to have everyone out so that we can sit
down and have fun relax and hang out. Instead of just the few hours at Barns
and Noble I was hoping to have open the house up for every one about 4:00
pm. We will provide the burger and hot dogs and corn, drinks and snaks shall
be up to every one else.  Let me know if this idea is acceptable to
everyone. now fair warning I live out in the boondocks but I have a fair
amount of room. I live in Goldsmith.

Directions:
>From Midland
Make best way out to Highway 158
take 158 west
you will pass through gardendale  and over the overpass
you will enter Goldsmith
you will see a resturant to the left and a red trailer labled the burito
stop
you will take a Right in front of the Burrito Stop
the next street you will see a trailer with a wooden wishing well out in
front.

From:odessa
Make best way to andrews highway
head north towards andrews
At the overpass you will make a left on to 158