[Blacklake] hello there

Tom Jenkins tomjenkins at suddenlink.net
Wed May 14 13:39:17 PDT 2008

You know, it might not be a bad idea to have everyone on the list introduce themselves. I'm new to the list, and all I'm seeing are mundane names and e-mail addresses, which won't be very handy when i meet the fine people of Blacklake in person.

I'll start it out. My mundane name is Thomas Jenkins, I live in Big Spring and I'm a reporter/photographer for the Big Spring Herald. My society name is Alexander Logan Macleod, but I go by Logan, or as my clan brother ian used to call me, the big Macleod lol... I started out playing in Atlantia almost 20 years ago, until I moved to Ansteorra in 1997... took a break between 2000 and recently to chase my rockstar dream and now I'm back. I'm squired to Sir Aaron Macgregor, and will be heavy fighting again in about a month, when my armor is supposed to arrive.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... I'm also your humble servant :)