[Blacklake] pop counts

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Mon May 26 16:34:34 PDT 2008

Multiple replies so bear with me here.

Janet and I made some phone calls and we found a few of our lapsed members,
should be back in the green by the end of the week and a little ahead of the
curve.  Now that some of the officers have worked out a more or less regular
schedule for things we should be seeing more participation and therefore
more incentive for memberships.

Philippa: here is the link for online membership https://membership.sca.org/
Logan is right it's a piece of cake.  We've used it the last 2 years and no
headaches at all.

Logan: I'm not sure how to move your membership.  The reassigning of
zip-codes of a defunct group must be to a line of sight group and the
populace is consulted and then the kingdom seneschal I believe recommends to
Society where they should go.  For an individual the only thing I have heard
of is some people get a p.o. box where they want the number to go or have
the Blackstar mailed to someone's house there.

Thanks for the heads up Gwyneth ;)

Gerold