[Blacklake] hello there

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Tue May 13 14:20:23 PDT 2008

Hey Gwyneth,

We have mostly been using it to spread word about what's going on in the
group. (garb nights armor parties etc.)  You should have been seeing some
things though.  How long have you been on the list?  For a while we where
just using the whole phone tree thing but we decided that wasn't going to
work for long as we started to grow again.

Gerold