[Blacklake] hello there

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Fri May 16 05:25:44 PDT 2008

Gerold Von Drachenhohle mka Chris England. I'm a manager for Barnes & Noble
and am your local hitting people with sticks cordinator.  Garb night went
ok, did a little more planning than actual sewing this time and somehow I
ended up doing name research for the seneschal in the middle of it all ;)  I
think we're making it a regular Tuesday night gig, bouncing between Britta's
and Katie's depending on who is available.

Gerold