[Blacklake] Address for this week's A&S

Allene Price prc_lln at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 08:28:57 PST 2008

Gadgets...you have Gadgets
Al

________________________________
From: Mary Wall <cyco4poker at windstream.net>
To: Shire of Blacklake <blacklake at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 10:00:43 PM
Subject: [Blacklake] Address for this week's A&S

Hey All,

    If anyone didn't come to A&S last time here in Andrews my address is 701 NW 13th St. Andrews, TX 79714. The number is 524-6048. If anyone needs to get a hold of me during the day though my cell is (432) 847-9240. The potluck this week is Greek. I'll be in Midland hunting down some ground lamb for gyros. Normal start time is anytime after 6 p.m. but if you want to come early and try out some of our new gadgets in my backyard feel free to do so.

Thanks,
Lochlan Shaw
Samuel Stamper