[Blacklake] Prices for the Yule

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 18:38:27 PDT 2008

Yes, we have the prices for Crimson Tower. :)  The autocrat has been hard at work finalizing ideas with her rescue autocrat, Gerrold (thanks, honey!).  We're charging $7 for site and $5 for feast.  Visitors are welcome, and they don't have to pay site fee.  If they want to eat feast, they'll need to make a reservation and be prepared to pay the $5.  We'll need to send reservations to the feast steward. :)  I hope this answers your question. :)

For the dream,
Gianetta