[Blacklake] Meeting your group

Russelle Bragg brynach.efflam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 17:58:29 PDT 2008

Greeting unto you,

I am Brynach ap Efflam aka "afflack", or in the real world Russelle Bragg.
Though the website has me down as the Seneschal I'm now the Arts & Sciences
Minister. Our Schedule due to Gothic and the recovery there of is as
follows: Tuesday the 9th we will be resuming our Sewing nights starting
about 6 till 10 ish next Meeting shall be our officers meeting at Barns
and Noble in midland on Sunday the 14th at 7:00 ish, we welcome you to
come get to know us and pick our brain. Our next Populace/fighter practice
shall be Sunday  the 21st starting about 4pm till...

My question is to you what are YOU interested in.

In Service to a Dream
Ld Brynach ap Efflam
Cell: 4326147694