[Blacklake] Champions of Bonwicke - troll

Joey G. Mireles jgmireles at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 21:56:36 PDT 2009

Whats sitting troll?

--- On Wed, 4/8/09, Gianetta Malatesta <gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Gianetta Malatesta <gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Blacklake] Champions of Bonwicke - troll
To: blacklake at lists.ansteorra.org, SCA-TRELAC at egroups.com, bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org, western at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 2:40 PM

Greetings!
As you all may know, Champions of Bonwicke will be held in a couple of weeks at the Sweetwater site.  I am begging, pleading, and beseeching for volunteers to sit troll Friday evening and Saturday morning, April 24 & 25.  At the moment, all times are open starting at 6PM Friday eve and again 8AM Saturday morn.  If you are willing and able to help, please send me an email off list and let me know what you're willing and able to do! :)  I'm looking for 2 hour shifts if at all possible. :)
Thank you in advance for your volunteer-ism. :)
Gianet
Champions Troll Coordinator

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----