[Blacklake] Champions of Bonwicke - troll

paintingforfun at aol.com paintingforfun at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 06:08:44 PDT 2009

Oh.....I can't resist this one!

Sitting troll is opposite of standing troll!

Our dearest Gianettta will give you a more descriptive explanation, but basically it is manning the sign in table. You know.....getting folks to register, answering questions and taking their money! The morning shifts usually include drinking too much coffee and giggling a lot. All shifts?include visiting and meeting old and new folks, giggling a lot ?and?take money. (and drinking too much coffee-if you are so inclined)

Philippa