[Blacklake] A & S 4/21

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 12:39:55 PDT 2009

Greetings all,
We're going to be at Lady Katie's Tuesday, 4/21, around 6:30ishPM at 4224 Winchester, Odessa TX. We'll be doing the usual garb thing, but Gerold will be available to answer heraldic questions, armor stuff, whatever he can do, etc. so if you want something specific, post to the list or let him know privately so we can plan. ;)
Lady Katie has been kind enough to supply us with spaghetti, and she requested that someone bring bread, someone the salad, and someone bring dessert. :)  Also, you need to remember to bring your own drinks.  If you could post to the list what you're bringing, that would be great.  From what I've been told, there's going to be quite a crowd...about 6-7 more than what we had last week. :)
Hope to see y'all there!  It should be fun!
Gianet

PS - if you have new fabric, bring it so we can drool!  If you have a project you're working on, feel free to bring it!  We'll find you space and help if you need it! :)