[Blacklake] Putt-Putt in the dark?

Amy Bragg eskimo413 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:45:24 PDT 2009

Hey gang!
Here are the details that we have for our upcoming gathering.

Date - Saturday, May 2nd, 2009
Time - 2:00 pm until you can't stand it anymore - we are then joining up at
afterwards to eat potluck - theme tbd
Where - Astro Golf & Games - on 8th Street across from Catfish and Co. (yes,
it used to be "that" place)
Cost - Here is where I need your help - if there are only ten of us, we get
to golf for $5.50 for the first game and then additional fees for anything
extra. - however, if we have 15 or more, we get to golf unlimited for an
hour and a half for 5.50 and then after that time, you pay a lower rate for
any additional games.  If you will please RSVP with me by April 30th, I am
hoping to get us an even lower rate.  That does not mean that if you do not
respond, you can't go - I am just trying to get a rough head count.  So
contact me off list or call my cell.

Ok, if you have any questions, please let me know - I will post more
information about the potluck after Janet and myself have figured out what
we are doing as the theme.

Thanks!
Sorcha