[Blacklake] A&S Tuesday 4/28

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 12:34:34 PDT 2009

Greetings all!
Tomorrow evening we'll be at Sir Britta's house in Midland, 3304 Kansas St.  Britta said pizza sounded like a good idea, so if you want to split a large 1 topping with someone it'll be $4.  If you want a large all to yourself, it'll be $7-8 due to sales tax. :)  If you're wanting to order pizza, text me today or tomorrow after 4:15, or CALL me TOMORROW as I'll be carting my list around then. :)  You can email the list or me privately, but I will not be checking it after 2:45PM tomorrow, so if you know you want some, make sure you send it to me sometime today. :)  Really, calling or texting me is probably your best bet.  You could also call or text Gerold after 4:15.  The pizza people need 30-45 minutes, so I figured I'd order around 6PM, so we could have it at a somewhat decent dinner hour. :)
I know us girls have plans to work on garb, so if you have a project to work on or fabric you want to start on, bring it!  I have the lovely green and gold I was showing last week to start cutting...but I know a couple of you had things you needed help with and this is a good time to get that help! ;)
Also, Gerold will be available, so if you need armoring help, now would be a good time.  And of course, if you have heraldic questions, general questions, etc., again, now is a good time since we'll have several SCA experienced people available. :)  We'll also have many event stories from this weekend, so if you just want to hang out and not work on something, you are, of course, welcome. :)
Hope to see y'all tomorrow!
Gianet