[Blacklake] Machiavelli's Revenge II: Wrath of Machiavelli

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 12:41:59 PDT 2009

Okay, without stepping on Gerold's toes, but I think he'll probably forgive me, I thought I'd send out a reminder that we have an event in two weeks!  We'll be at the Sweetwater site May 8-10.  I know Gerold's going to be on site early, and Al and I will be there as close to 5PM Friday as we can.
I will be opening Troll (aka Gate) Friday as soon as I get there, but again I'm calling for some volunteers. :)
Troll will be open until eleven or midnight depending on arrival activity on Friday and then we'll be open again from 8-12 Saturday.  I would really love to have mostly Blacklake volunteers on troll if at all possible. :)  We're working 2 hour shifts, and 2 people have to be at the table at all times.
Please just let me know if you can help out!
Thanks so much!
Gianet