[Blacklake] A&S

Mary Wall cyco4poker at windstream.net
Wed Dec 9 14:31:16 PST 2009

Hey everyone,

Sorry about being short notice but I just found this out myself this afternoon, if you come into Andrews from Hwy. 176 and headed to our house you might want to take Ave. A or B to 13th St. The construction crews have tore up the westbound lane of 176 just this afternoon. I didn't see how far they went but to avoid any confusion I would suggest taking Ave. A or B up to 13th St. Both are straight shots and only 2 stop signs. See yall tonight!

Lochlan Shaw
Samuel Stamper

P.S.
If you get lost, just call us at (432) 524-6048.