[Blacklake] Shire fun on 21st

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 12:58:39 PST 2009

Luv u, Ulrica!! :)

________________________________
From: "jax1 at cableone.net" <jax1 at cableone.net>
To: Shire of Blacklake <blacklake at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:54:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Blacklake] Shire fun on 21st

As per yer request we are doing grilled veggies (Sperrygooses, shrooms, and peepers)

On Tue Feb 17 13:31 , Gianetta Malatesta sent:

Greetings, all,
I keep meaning to send this out, and finally, I'm taking the 2 seconds it takes to do so! :)  What food are we all bringing so we have an idea of what's needed?
Gerold and I are bringing his enchiladas.  Anyone allergic to beans who is coming?
So let's keep adding to the list, so we have an idea of what's going on! :)
Hope to hear from you soon and hope to see you Saturday!
Gianet

Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net