[Blacklake] [Adlersruhe] trim

Safiye . safiye1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 08:34:34 PST 2009

Hi All!

Several folks from different groups have asked lately where I buy trim so I thought I'd send a mass email :)

We've shopped often and with great success at http://www.calontirtrim.com/.   The owner/operator is Master Drix and is fantastic about getting his orders out quickly.   We've also purchased from http://cheeptrim.com/ with good success.   We've also purchased from http://www.sewbizfabrics.com/index.shtml

The differences between the businesses is that...
* Calontir Trim does not require a minimum order and sells by the yard.
*CheepTrim has a minimum order of $65 (but as we all know with trim orders its not hard to reach that amount) and they sell by the spool of trim (which is in quantities of 15+ yards).   When we order from CheepTrim we usually order with other people
*SewBiz has good prices and sells by the yard but they have a finite amount of yardage available.   Their site does list exactly what they have in stock though.

Hope this help someone.
Hugs - Safiye