[Blacklake] help?

Russelle Bragg brynach.efflam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 21:13:49 PST 2009

I do aapologise Wraith I thought I sent you some info, if not I must beg
your forgiveness. Though there are other also lurking on the list who see
but say nothing.   Greetings to you both I am Russelle Bragg AKA Ld Brynach
ap Efflam, acting Art and Sciences minister.  Mizz Kitti, Wraith  pleased to
met you. Activities thus far We have tried to have a fighter practise every
1st Sunday of the month in midland but we rarely get people out for it
usually ,me and the hitting people with sticks coordinator HL. Gerrold
von Drachenhole (Chris England) so we have tabled that activityy for the
moment. Every Tues day night we have A&S night at one of our members houses
we alternate between Midland Odessa and Andrews. Every second Sunday we have
the officers meeting at Barns and Noble in Midland at 7:00 ish. It is open
to every one but it is usualy cut and dry, budgets and reports. Every
3rd Sunday we have a general populace meeting about 4pm at Sherwood  park in
Odessa after meeting we have a fighter practice  till people get tired and
or it gets dark or cold or...  That is our list of activities. as for winter
fest I will need to look up the info.