[Blacklake] Fw: hey its me, sarah! you remember me, right?

Allene Price prc_lln at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 21:43:12 PDT 2009

for those of you interested
Al

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Vivienne de Marche <vivdemarche at gmail.com>
To: prc_lln at yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 8:44:34 AM
Subject: hey its me, sarah! you remember me, right?

:D hey there! So um. I'm still alive and stuff.
just thot i'd send you a line or two to say hi n stuff. looking for apartments around here. found a nice charity who gave me like 1500 to get an apartment (yay for military supporters!!) so i should have somewhere decent to live in the next week or so. huzzah!
and,er , um i havnt had a chance to look for sca types as of yet but once im settled in, im excited to see whos about. this is a decent sized city so there ought to be a nice group here of weirdoes i can fit into ;)
well i miss you guys alot! hope things are going ok for you and u managed to get a job or some such
cheers

sarah

ps. alex says 'ohuhqeedah!' which i think might mean 'hi' or something.