[Blacklake] 30th year hotel room - last call before cancellation

Safiye . safiye1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:52:01 PDT 2009

Last call for the following hotel room currently on reserve for 30th year....

1 King Bed Suite

Rate:  $76.49 + tax
Check in Thursday, check out Sunday

at:
Comfort Inn & Suites (TX876)2406 N. Trade Days Blvd , Canton, TX, US, 75103

Phone: (903) 567-0909

I reserved the room for Gavin and I but we'll be camping.  If you want this room please let me know by Tuesday evening either via email or  cell 325-234-4823.   I'm cancelling it Wednesday morning if there are no takers.   First come, first serve :)

Only catch is that the rate is with AAA and is under my name so I'll have to meet you at the hotel for sign in so you get the rate and room.

See y'all soon.
Safiye