[Blacklake] Fw: A&S nights

Allene Price prc_lln at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 16:03:35 PDT 2009

in case anyone forgot
Al

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Gianetta Malatesta <gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com>
To: blacklake at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 10:02:19 PM
Subject: [Blacklake] A&S nights

Greetings!  Because of 30th year, we're moving around our usual A&S schedule.
Next Tuesday, 7/7, we will be at Britta's 3304 Kansas in Midland from 6:30ish on.  As usual, bring armoring stuff and sewing stuff and whatever stuff you're working on. :)  I know many of us ladies will be sewing up a storm before 30th year later that week. :)
The following Tuesday, 7/14, we will be at Ulrica's for scroll painting at 7069 Stonegate in Odessa, again from 6:30ish on.  As usual, if you're working on something else, you're welcome to bring it.
The Tuesday after that, 7/21, we will be at Madelena and Lochlan's in Andrews...that's the one address I don't have memorized, so I'll post it later this month. :)
That gets us nearly to the end of the month...so more will be forthcoming then.
As far as food is concerned, with the 30th year preparations, we will not be having food at Britta's, so please feed yourself before hand or bring your dinner with you. :)
I look forward to seeing you all wherever you can make it!
Gianetta