[Blacklake] A&S 6/2/09

paintingforfun at aol.com paintingforfun at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 20:44:04 PDT 2009

I do hope that Kaia & family are doing better. (Summer viruses are often particularly nasty!)

     For those that have voiced interest in the past, I'm still dancing. Those that know me pretty well, know that I am a dedicated gym/dance studio rat. Towards that end, I am reworking my hour long belly dance/ cardio class every Saturday night. Anybody interested is welcome to drop by. I will start somewhere between 7 and 8. (Gota' pick up the teenager and get us home first.)

2907 Wydewood Dr.
Midland                    432-238-3921

Lise....aka. HL Philppa