[Blacklake] more delicious?

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 12:32:52 PDT 2009

That's actually a really good question. :)  Did we decide when we wanted to go play putt putt in garb?  Afflack and Sorcha (Amy) suggested indoor putt-putt in Odessa.  Sometime in the next two weeks is fine; Gerold and I travel Easter weekend and then we have some other sporadic things this spring. :)  If you're interested in coming with us, let me know!
Also, don't forget: Bonwicke's Champions is next month, so that's definitely something we'll all want to attend!  If you need help making garb for it or you're needing to borrow something, just let me know!
And just so everyone knows - we got scrolls to paint!  I will be contacting Magnus again to reconfirm when we can paint at Ulrica's residence. :)  We're looking at the April 7th because Lochlan and Madeleina will be back by then. :)
As soon as I know where we can be for A&S next week, I'll post it or have someone else do so. :)
If other plans need to be made or whatever, let us know! :)
Gianetta