[Blacklake] Fw: Storm Troupers Bellydance invites you to Veils, Zills (Jun 20, 2009)

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 17:40:49 PDT 2009

Okay gals and guys,
We have an opportunity for some fun in bellydancing next month! :)  Please make sure if you can make it to sign up ASAP.  I'll be doing so as soon as I send this. :)  If you feel like dressing in Middle Eastern garb, you have 1 1/2 months for us to help you make something. :)  Again, realize she said something casual, so you could just wear workout clothes, and we can lend you a belt to put on for the right kinds of moves.  It's all in what you feel like doing.  I've danced in all sorts of clothes for various classes. ;)
I'm really excited about this opportunity even though I haven't danced in forever.  So even if you're a VERY new beginner, don't hesitate to sign up and come have fun. :)  The Storm Troupers Troupe is a lot of fun, and I'm really glad that they're extending this opportunity to the rest of us. :)
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via email or phone. :)
Gianet