[Blacklake] Populace & A&S

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 10:34:55 PDT 2009

Just as a reminder, populace is this upcoming Sunday at Sherwood Park (right?) in Odessa at 4ishPM. :)  Fighter practice will follow directly after populace.

Also, our next A&S night will be at Britta's 3304 Kansas in Midland around 6:30ish on 5/19.  Gerold has the evening off, so he'll be available for armor help. ;)  I don't know if we'll do food or not; we'll send a notice as soon as Britta and I have had a chance to chat.
If there's something y'all would like to do at A&S book wise or knowledge wise, let us know so we can bring the appropriate materials.  If I don't hear from anyone, I'll assume we'll be sewing.  The women are starting work on heraldic dresses as part of 30th year celebration.  If you want one and aren't going to 30th year, no worries. :)  I think we should all have one in the spirit of celebration! :)
Gentlemen, don't feel left out; there's talk of doing tabards for y'all! :)

Hope to see y'all at either of these gatherings or both for fun and hilarity! :)
Gianet