[Blacklake] A&S Tuesday

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 17:21:28 PDT 2009

Greetings all!
We will be meeting at Lady Katie's house this Tuesday, May 26 around 6:30.  Her address is 4224 Winchester in Odessa.  We will be working on our heraldic dresses and whatever else y'all feel like doing.  Gerold will be available, so if y'all have any questions or would like us to work on something other than armor and clothes, let us know, and we'll bring the stuff. :)
Since we had snackies last time and we're coming off of a long holiday weekend, why don't we make sure to eat beforehand. :)
Hope to see everyone there!
Gianet