[Blacklake] CeltFest

Wraith _xx hated_wraith at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 13:49:00 PDT 2009

I want a celtic heritage month.

------Original Message------
From: Amy Bragg <eskimo413 at gmail.com>
To: "Shire of Blacklake" <blacklake at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 08:48:17 AM -0500
Subject: [Blacklake] CeltFest

As many of you know, CeltFest was cancelled due to scheduling and then
funding.  Well, I am still on the mailing list for their committee and they
are having their first meeting this Tuesday.  They have apparently gone
through the grant process again and will be discussing the options at this
first meeting.  My question to the Shire is do you want me to attend or
someone else within the group to attend in the event that they are going to
be able to proceed with the CeltFest again?  Most of you have my phone
number or email...please contact me and let me know what you think.