[Blacklake] A&S Tues 9/15

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 09:48:26 PDT 2009

We will be meeting at Lochlan and Madelena's this week in Andrews around 6:30PM.
Their address is 701 NW 13th Street Andrews, TX 79714.  This is a "feed yourself" A&S.  I know that I'll be sewing some new garb.  I'm not really sure what other projects others are overseeing, but bring what you have or just bring yourself for some catching up! :)
Look forward to see you there!
Gianetta

PS - If you need a ride, please contact the list and one of us will get a hold of you and make arrangements.