[Blacklake] German Sallet helmet-tabards-gambeson etc.. for sale

steve groeschel stevegroeschel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 11:55:56 PDT 2009

I have a 14 guage stainless steel German Gothic Bellows faced Sallet helmet for sale (it's on ebay right now). It is a one of a kind and extraordinary (have pics will post on there or can email or show it in person). It was made by a master armorer. I also have some excellent other armor to full outfit someone. I have tabards, clothing, gorget, gloves, knight belt, etc... Please let me know if anyone is interested. My email is stevegroeschel at yahoo.com