[Blacklake] fighter practices

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Thu Feb 4 22:34:23 PST 2010

Greetings all,

As people start to get their armor together I want to start having a more
regular fighter practice.  The best day that seems to work is Monday.
Weekend practices interfere with events and so this will keep us on a more
regular schedule.  It will also get us momentum and get us out there exposed
to more people.   We'll still alternate between Midland and Odessa.
Schedule follows:

1st and 3rd Monday - Midland 6 pm Duck pond on the corner of A street and
Cuthbert. (changing parks to try to get more exposure.)

2nd and 4th Monday - Odessa 6 pm Sherwood Park.

5th Monday - A day of rest or to be announced.

I'll still do a practice after populace on the third Sunday, but the 1st
Sunday practice in Midland is no more.

We're also talking to Chaing about raiding each other once a month, maybe
bring Trelac into it as well as a kind of rotating area practice.  More to
come on that.

Let me know what you guys think.

Gerrold