[Blacklake] A&S 1-6

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 20:58:13 PST 2010

Okay, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm jazzed that we're having A&S on the 12th day of Christmas...unfortunately 12th night was tonight, and I hope it was calm and not crazy...
Anyway, we will be at Kaia's and Cherry Blossom's tomorrow night.  I recommend bringing a camp chair...they have chairs, but depending on how many of us show up, you might bring a folding chair just in case. :)
We'll be there from 6:30-9ish...I have garb stuff to take care of...really need to cut out gores...
Gerold will be there so if you have something you'd like his help with...
Their address is  7100 Airline Rd (Inside of Airline Mobile Home Park) Lot #627 in Midland and their number   432-296-7013 if you get lost and need to call.
Hope to see you there!
Gianetta