[Blacklake] A&S Wed 1/20

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 07:02:09 PST 2010

Greetings!
We will be at Britta's house tomorrow from around 6:30-9ish.  As far as I know, all the sewing people will be there.  Gerold will also be available, and Britta has a workshop, so if there's something you'd like to work on which requires one or both of those resources, please join us! :)
I myself will be cutting out a cloak...or maybe finally sewing the two outfits I cut out a month ago...or finishing my drees for Bonwicke's Artisans...or well, who knows; I certainly don't! :)
Britta lives at 3304 Kansas St in Midland!
Hope to see you there!
Gianetta