[Blacklake] A&S Tues 3/9

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 20:00:05 PST 2010

Yes, you read that correctly!  We're moving A&S to Tuesday of next week, but it's a different kind of A&S.  Sir Britta has kindly provided tickets for us to observe fighting techniques on ice, otherwise known as hockey!  The last Jackalopes home game (I think that's right) is Tuesday and in lieu of A&S and as a celebration of having things prepared for Gulf, we're going to watch hockey!
If you're planning on coming, please RSVP the list so we know how many to expect.  From what I understand Britta has tickets for as many who want to come, but she still needs to know how many! :)
In case you don't know, the Jackalopes play in Odessa, so that's where we'll be meeting!
Britta, could you please make us aware of what time?
If y'all have any questions, please don't hesitate in asking, and I'm sure someone will have an answer. :)  It may even answer your question!
See you soon,
Gianetta