[Blacklake] A&S Question

Bethany allasa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:36:59 PDT 2011

That sounds good to me, though we may randomly throw Andrews into the mix,
depending on Lochlan & Magdalena.  Any arguments with the below schedule,
please post.

So:
1st Thursday of the month - fighter practice at Sherwood Park in Odessa
unless the weather is nasty.
2nd Thursday of the month - A&S at Sherwood Park in Odessa unless the
weather is nasty.
3rd Thursday of the month - fighter practice at the duck pond at Cuthbert &
A in Midland unless the weather is nasty
4th Thursday of the month - A&S at the duck pond at Cuthbert & A in Midland
unless the weather is nasty (if weather is nasty, we have alternate
locations in Midland for A&S)
5th Thursday of the month - ??? (next one is June)

 - Alasa