[Blacklake] FW: [Bonwicke] Polling Information

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Mon Nov 21 14:57:10 PST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: bonwicke-bounces+drachenhohle=suddenlink.net at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:bonwicke-bounces+drachenhohle=suddenlink.net at lists.ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Baron of Bonwicke
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 12:27 AM
To: Bonwicke
Subject: [Bonwicke] Polling Information

I am forwarding this over to the list for information purposes. I will also
send out another one with the polling form in it. Please read them carefully
and if you have any input please send it to the appropriate place.

Your humble servant,

HE Chiang Chi-sh h

Greetings unto the populous of the Barony of Bonwicke.  As Central Regional
Seneschal I have been asked to prepare a Baronial Candidate  Polling form to
be used at the official polling on Wednesday, December 7th, 2011. In order
to help everyone understand the process, and purpose, of polling's I have
included below information taken from the Seneschal's Handbook regarding the
conducting of polling's.

Where to send commentary

The opinion poll form does not include space for written commentary, so any
commentary about the baronial candidates should be emailed directly to the
Crown at crown at ansteorra.org. Do not send commentary to the Kingdom or
Regional Seneschal.  Also, please be cautious when sending email; be sure it
is going to the intended recipient (some years ago I accidently sent my
commentary to the Steppes List rather than to the Crown..oops.)

Who can fill out an opinion poll form?

Everyone: member and non-members, residents and non-residents. If you are a
member, bring your membership card with you to the polling on December 7,
2011.

Mail-in opinion poll forms

Mail-in opinion poll forms will be accepted only if they are filled out
completely, signed and accompanied by a letter explaining the pressing issue
that prevented the author from attending the physical polling on Wednesday,
December 7, 2011. Mail-in opinion poll forms should be mailed directly to
the Kingdom Seneschal at the address listed in the front cover of the Black
Star, no later than December 7, 2011.

Results of the polling

Please understand that the poll is a measure of your opinions, not a
democratic vote. The Crown alone makes the decision.  As usual, the results
of the baronial polling will not be made public; they will be known only by
the Crown and Kingdom Seneschal.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.

Yours in Service,

Baroness Alys Durivau

Central Regional Seneschal

 <mailto:central at seneschal.ansteorra.org> central at seneschal.ansteorra.org