[Bonwicke] taxes

Charlie Cain/Larkin O'Kane larkinokane at cox.net
Sun Feb 1 07:33:58 PST 2004

"Contributions" to the Society for Creative Anachronism can be tax
deductible.(see your tax attorney/agent/whatever).
"What is spent on the SCA" (event fees, beer, etc...) is not deductible.
Nice try though Eoin.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Cerinicus Silverblade" <cerinicus at yahoo.com>
To: "Western Region List" <bonwicke at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 12:53 PM
Subject: [Bonwicke] taxes

> It's that time again. We are all receiving our W-2's
> and various other tax papers.
> I, however, have a problem. Since the SCA is a
> non-profit organization, I am to understand that what
> is spent on the SCA should be tax-deductible. If that
> is so, where and how do I apply it to my taxes?
> Thanks in advance
> Eoin
> __________________________________
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it!
> http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
> _______________________________________________
> Western mailing list
> Bonwicke at ansteorra.org
> http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/western

More information about the Bonwicke mailing list