[Bonwicke] Thursday Night Practice

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 09:12:13 PST 2008

Your Excellency, at what time are we to meet?Toshiro

From: chiang at clearwire.netTo: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 15:24:09 -0600Subject: [Bonwicke] Thursday Night Practice

  Greetings,
Her Excellency and I were discussing our upcoming events. There is a need for getting together and getting stuff prepared, to that end we would like everyone to show up Thursday at HE Kormac and Morrigan's house to work on prizes, costumes or what ever. I will be bringing some wood and such to make some boxes, and I think Her Excellency is doing some costuming.
 Everyone show up and lets make a fun evening of it.