[Bonwicke] Thursday Night Practice

Judith Johnson jnursester at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:27:22 PST 2008

We will not be at Kormak and Morrigan's as these two unworthy souls have to
go to an Advent Penance Service at Church that night...please check with
Chiang as to the alternative location.

Thanks
Morrigan

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Jesus Cavazos <toshirokoi at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Your Excellency, at what time are we to meet?
>
> Toshiro
>

> ------------------------------
>
> From: chiang at clearwire.net
> To: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org
> Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 15:24:09 -0600
> Subject: [Bonwicke] Thursday Night Practice
>

>   Greetings,
> Her Excellency and I were discussing our upcoming events. There is a need
> for getting together and getting stuff prepared, to that end we would like
> everyone to show up Thursday at HE Kormac and Morrigan's house to work on
> prizes, costumes or what ever. I will be bringing some wood and such to make
> some boxes, and I think Her Excellency is doing some costuming.
>  Everyone show up and lets make a fun evening of it.
>  HE Chiang

"All we can choose, Frodo, is what to do with the time that is given to us".
Gandalf, Lord of the Rings, JRR Tolkien.