[Bonwicke] Awards

Jena Kirby lamiablk at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 20:42:55 PST 2008

Ni Hao Bonwicke!

This weekend His Excellency and I watched many good gentles receive long overdue awards. In an effort to make sure that no one is overlooked, we would like to encourage everyone in the populace to make their voices known. Have you seen someone's hard work going unnoticed? Speak up! Below is a link to the awards rec page. Remember that you can put anyone in for anything! They may not get it, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try! ;) Just make sure to CC us so that we can prepare for any missives from TRM.

http://www.ansteorra.org/forms/award.php

Happy Typing!
HE Wu
 "Everyone is naive at nineteen. We only think that we are not, and that is the cruel irony of it." Jo Goodman, The Price of Desire