[Bonwicke] Saturday 20 Dec

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Fri Dec 19 21:18:17 PST 2008

Want to send out a reminder about a get together at my house Saturday afternoon starting around 1:30'ish or so. We will be working on armor, some prizes for up coming events and just generally having a good time. I will be firing up the grill for burgers and some chicken, if you do not want that bring your own<G>. Looking forward to having a good time and seeing everyone.
In case you do not have or know my address, it is: 2811 64th St. Phone No: 438-3682.
Yours in service,