[Bonwicke] Important Things to Consider

Jena Kirby lamiablk at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 08:22:00 PST 2008

Ni Hao

Just as a side note, we are actually about 9 members short. With the change in Kingdom law, we must have at least 35 members total with 10 being sustaining. I know that we were thinking 30, but we were mistaken on that point. Everything else, however, is on the mark.

Li Xiao Wuya
Baroness of Bonwicke

 "Everyone is naive at nineteen. We only think that we are not, and that is the cruel irony of it." Jo Goodman, The Price of Desire