[Bonwicke] NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY

Hdec333 at aol.com Hdec333 at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 15:41:38 PST 2008

Okay you know you're getting wayyyy too old when you don't remember to tell
potential guests what time to show up  LOL
Dearest Friends, please forgive me. Hakon and I would love to have people
come around 7-ish to whenever...we do wish to ring in the new year with you, our
 beloved friends.
This is potluck but if you don't have anything then please just come on
anyway.
HE Wuya is bringing chili.
HE Morrigan is bringing corn bread.
Hakon and I have cheese, sour cream, chips and I have a crockpot of  NOT hard
cider with mulling spices scenting the house as we speak.
We also have crash space should anyone become too sleepy to navigate the  ro
ads after midnight.
So looking forward to seeing everyone!
With love,
Anna and Hakon