[Bonwicke] Adlersruhe's Unofficial Cooking Day Feb 23th

Ofelia ladyohf at att.net
Sun Feb 17 11:19:24 PST 2008

Greetings to All!

For years Adlersruhe has had cooking days, what might you ask is one of our
cooking days? Well, we get together talk about different things, topics of
what we want to learn, who can teach a new skill and above all the talented
chefs or cooks bring out there new recipes to try out on people willing to
eat just about anything called food.( Once!) We are inviting anyone that
wishes to come participate next Saturday, Feb 23rd  to our house at 3622
Torre in Amarillo. This starts at 12:00pm(Noon), BYOBeverage and ideas and
come have fun. Enjoy some new food(?) and drinks.  Since this is an
unofficial cooking day, garb is optional.

Directions to our house:    I-27 to Amarillo, exit Western, go North to 37th
street (at the big Baptist Church) turn left (West) to the corner of 37th
and Torre. If you get lost call 806-358-7125

Hope to see you!

Ofelia and Wilkin