[Bonwicke] New Territorial Nobility of Bonwicke

Debra Powers rhowenna1 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 19:39:29 PST 2008

Congrats! I think Chiang should have been Knighted
years ago. This "new" era in the lives of us all could
perhaps bring back the Honor and Chivalry and what the
Dream really is. It's a fresh start, and one that can
be a hell of a lot more fun than the "restricted play"
in what is now the SCA...glad to be rid of them...Now
we can drum as long as we want, sing as loud as we
want and I have 2 volumns of the Original Ansteorran
Songs in my gear...Let's come out kicking our heels
and have FUN!

Rhow