[Bonwicke] New Territorial Nobility of Bonwicke

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 21:59:03 PST 2008

Greetings,

Indeed, my lady and I would add our voices to the
congratulations of Chiang Ti Lung and Li Xiao Wuya as
the next Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke. It should be
a great new era indeed, and I am happy that we could
help to usher it in.

We can only hope that our successors are granted the
same level of love and support that we have had over
these last five years; plus maybe a little bit more to
help bring back the Honor and Chivalry of the Dream.

The time for kicking up your heels is near at hand.

In service,
Kainin
Baron of Bonwicke